'We Serve a Living, Loving God' Declares Josh Turner on New Gospel Album

www.christianpost.com | 10/21/2018 | Staff
Mijac (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/133315/josh-turner.jpg

(Photo: Velvet)I Serve A Savior from Josh Turner releases everywhere on October 26, 2018.

Multi-platinum selling country star Josh Turner, one of country music's most recognized crooners, sings about his faith in the new 12-track gospel album, I Serve a Savior.

Home - Line - Christians - Turner - Christian

"I grew up in a Christian home and I come from a line of Christians, so I grew up going to church," Turner told The Christian Post in an interview. "It wasn't like Bible studies were mandatory for us, but it was a daily walk. So that had a profound impact on me."

Turner was baptized at age 12, but for a young southern boy that was "considered late."

Deeper

"For me, I didn't want to just go and get baptized. I wanted to dig a little deeper. I want to know exactly why I was doing what I was doing and know what I believe," he explained.

"I spent a lot of time talking with the preacher and my parents, just really trying to understand what it means to be a Christian," he said. "From that point on, I've had a lot of experiences in my life that've strengthened and solidified my faith in Jesus Christ. I've done a lot of reading and a lot of traveling and talking with different types of people. I've asked a lot of questions and I've just come to realize that we serve a living and loving God."

Savior - Listeners - Turner - Baritone - Voice

In I Serve a Savior, listeners will here Turner's rich baritone voice joined with timeless hymns such as "Amazing Grace," "How Great Thou Art" and "Great Is Your Faithfulness," along with original tunes including the title track, "I Serve a Savior."

When asked to share the story behind the powerful album title, he revealed that he had no idea where it came from except for the fact that it just dropped...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!