Love Island's Sam claims he dumped Georgia due to selfie with her ex

Mail Online | 10/20/2018 | Laura Fox;Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/20/15/5230678-0-image-a-17_1540045146917.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/12/3143870446422543964/1024x576_MP4_3143870446422543964.mp4

Love Island's Sam Bird has claimed he broke off his relationship with Georgia Steele after finding a secret selfie of her in bed with her ex-boyfriend.

Speaking to The Sun, the 25-year-old claimed his suspicions were first aroused after Georgia didn't return home from a PA, and went onto find secret messages to her ex on her phone.

Georgia - MailOnline - Night - Ex - Room

It comes after Georgia exclusively told MailOnline she did spent the night at her ex's but in the spare room, confessing she felt 'trapped' in their relationship and only stayed with Sam to prove a point to the public.

Sam said: 'I looked at her phone and found messages she sent to her mates and one of them had a selfie of her in bed with her ex and she put the word 'oops' and joked about it and I thought that's not right.

Ex - D*** - Messages - Night - Proof

'Telling your ex you want their d*** isn't banter. I saw these messages late at night while she was asleep and I screenshot them so she couldn't lie about it. I wanted proof so she couldn't get out of it.

'My gut feeling was found to be true. She's not the person I thought she was.'

MailOnline - Representatives - Georgia - Steel - Comment

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Georgia Steel for comment.

But Georgia exclusively told MailOnline that while she did spend the night with her ex, it was in a spare room and did not cheat on him.

'loyal - Star - Love - Sam - Split

The self-confessed 'loyal' star added that she fell out of love with Sam and that led to the split, admitting that she stayed in the 'loveless' relationship just to prove a point to the public.

She said: 'There was NO third party involved in the break up between him and I.

Thinks - Phone - Screenshots - Press

'Sam thinks I cheated because he went through my phone and threatened to sell the screenshots to the press.

'He read and took...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep