I'm A Celeb: Anne Hegerty, Harry Redknapp and Sair Khan are first stars 'CONFIRMED' 

Mail Online | 10/20/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/20/00/5218594-0-image-a-16_1539992150080.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/18/2985560009020294558/1024x576_MP4_2985560009020294558.mp4

Football manager Harry Redknapp, Coronation Street actress Sair Khan and The Chase star Anne Hegerty are rumoured to appear on I'm A Celebrity.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here, which will be presented by Dec Donnelly and Holly Willoughby as she steps in for embattled Ant McPartlin, will air in November.

Mirror - Claims - Football - Boss - Harry

The Mirror have staked claims football boss Harry, Corrie's Sair and The Chase's Anne will lead the stars jetting off to Australia to brave the snake-infested jungle.

ITV representatives told MailOnline that all the rumours surrounding the line-up are speculation on the possible stars taking part on the reality show.

Insiders - Mirror - 'Harry - Anything - Value

But insiders told The Mirror: 'Harry is never anything less than good value. He's had a long, interesting career and knows a lot of famous people. He'll be fun to watch.'

It's little surprise Sair's name has reportedly been cherry picked for the jungle following her Coronation Street co-star Jennie McAlpine's success last year.

Actress - Alya - Nazir - Cobbles - Soap

The actress is best known for playing Alya Nazir on the cobbles since she first joined the soap four years ago in 2014.

Anne, known as The Governess on The Chase, would also be a natural choice for bosses as she is a visitor to Oz to appear on the game show's Australian version.

MailOnline - Harry - Redknapp - Sair - Khan

MailOnline has approached Harry Redknapp, Sair Khan and Ann Hegerty's representatives for further comment.

The rumoured line-up comes after Nick Knowles was reportedly the first celebrity to be signed up for the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!