Christmas Stress

Parent Cue | 11/29/2010 | Reggie Joiner
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://theparentcue.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Christmas-Balls-494x352-1.jpg

I am very aware of the possibility that Christmas may not be everyone’s favorite holiday. There is a complexity of issues that have the potential to sabotage the season. I’ll be making a list this week of a few things that have helped me keep Christmas from getting spoiled.

Reject those holiday invitations.

Control - Schedule - Decide - Time - Parties

Take control of your schedule. Decide ahead of time how many parties, events, or gatherings you will attend. Be selective. This is supposed to be an opportunity to enjoy quality time together. Just make sure you don’t create such a busy schedule that you or your family never gets a real break. Pick a few events that make the most sense to participate in this season, and say no to the rest. And don’t feel guilty about it. Remember this, if you really want to feel guilty: Once your children start school you will only have 9 or 10 Christmas vacations to spend with them before they get their drivers license. Then your holidays will changes forever. Everybody’s schedule gets a little crazier, and time starts slipping away fast. So make your holiday time as a family count while you can.

Be intentionally late with some of your presents.

Idea - Presents - Christmas - Memories - Family

Who came up with the idea that all of the presents have to be bought before Christmas? Some of our best memories as a family have been shopping for each other a few...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Parent Cue
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur
Tagged: