Former S Club 7 Paul Cattermole selling personalised video messages

Mail Online | 10/19/2018 | Natasha Patel For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/19/17/5206098-0-image-a-134_1539964984117.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/03/18/252858537717088630/1024x576_252858537717088630.mp4

He's best known for being in noughties band S Club 7.

And it seems Paul Cattermole, 41, has come up with a new business venture, selling personalised greeting videos to fans for £30 a time.

Paul - Fans - Chance - Competition - Video

Paul is kindly also giving his fans the chance to enter a competition to win a free video.

Paul is using celebrity video message website Celeb VM to sell the videos.

Video - Venture - Man - Jack - Birthday

He teases a video his new venture by wishing a man, Jack, a happy birthday in a sample video.

Taking to Twitter to promote his new business venture Paul wrote on his picture 'no body is perfect'.

Paul - Followers - Idea - Quids

A few of Paul's 21,000 followers replied and seemed to love the idea - so he's likely to be quids in.

Justine wrote: 'It's a great idea. That's so nice thank you.' With Dazza agreeing: 'Great idea'.

Fans - Brit - Award - Best - Newcomer

He recently stunned fans as he sold his Brit Award for Best Newcomer, won in 2002, for a jaw-dropping £66,100 after putting it up on eBay.

However, the buyer failed to pay - and he later said he regretted the attention it received.

Months - Paul - Appearance - Loose - Women

In recent months, Paul made an emotional appearance on Loose Women where he said he wanted to appear on a celebrity reality television show.

Viewers were in tears after Paul confessed he was so poor that he couldn't afford to buy a new shirt.

Star - Shirt - Production - Team - Women

The star admitted he later sold the shirt the production team bought for him to wear during his Loose Women appearance.

Yet taking to Twitter after the episode aired, the 40-year-old singer confessed that he didn't keep the item.

'Thanks - Ladies - @ - Loosewomen - Thanks

He wrote: 'Thanks to all the Ladies @loosewomen thanks for being so nice. I left the shirt in the dressing room. Just in case you though I had pilfered it.'

'I would also like to say what an honour it was to be on the same...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!