The Good Place's Chidi Is Jacked and People Can't Handle It

TVGuide.com | 10/19/2018 | Liam Mathews
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2018/10/19/bd05becc-8418-40de-92e2-10a066f867b8/thumbnail/1035x690/79fa16a176cb276967206a6a767722e4/181019-good-place.jpg

The Good Place's anxious ethics professor Chidi Anagonye (William Jackson Harper) is, for lack of a better word, a huge dork. He likes philosophy and sweater vests. But in Thursday's episode, "Jeremy Bearimy," he showed that he's a man who contains multitudes — of abs! What I'm saying is Chidi took off his sweater vest and revealed a Hemsworth-esque body.

We had heard from Eleanor (Kristen Bell) that Chidi was "surprisingly jacked," but that was an unconfirmed report until Chidi had an existential crisis about the futility of trying to get into the Good Place by doing good deeds with impure motives and wandered into some sprinklers. He got soaked, and since he didn't care about anything, he just took his button-down shirt and sweater vest off in a single, impressive movement.

Damn - William - Jackson - Harper - Muscle

Damn, William Jackson Harper, I would read a Muscle & Fitness interview about your workout routine and then feel bad about not being able to do any of it!

In an interview with Shadow and Act,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......
Tagged: