The Democrats Still Don’t Understand Why Trump is Popular

Sparta Report | 10/19/2018 | Doomberg
Click For Photo: https://www.spartareport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Trump-fighting-fists.jpg

Michael Avenatti contends the best way to beat Trump is with “smash mouth” politics. This article from the Hill portrays Democrats aghast that Avenatti would sink to Trump’s supposed level:

Avenatti, who is stoking the possibility that he could run for president, calls prominent party strategists “out of touch” and “clueless” about how to win against Trump and Republicans.

Touch - Avenatti - Interview - Hill - Monday

“I think they’re out of touch. I don’t think they understand what’s required,” Avenatti said in an interview with The Hill on Monday.

“I think they’re clueless. We’re not living in 2012 or 2008 or 1992 anymore,” he said. “You’ve got to engage in smash-mouth politics if you’re going to beat Donald Trump.”

Democrats - Avenatti - Party - Gutter - Stormy

Democrats warn that Avenatti is dragging their party into the gutter, and they argue the Stormy Daniels attorney hurt the party’s efforts to block Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

“There’s a difference between getting in the gutter and being tough, and I don’t think Michael Avenatti understands that,” Patti Solis Doyle, Democratic strategist and former campaign manager to Hillary Clinton‘s 2008 presidential campaign, said in an interview.

Strategy - Spectacle - Spectacle - Lot - Twitter

“This isn’t a strategy, this is a spectacle,” she added. “And the spectacle is great for getting a lot of Twitter followers and retweets, but when push comes to shove … what’s he doing for the party?”

Democrats still don’t understand why Trump won.

Factors - Trump - Trump - Rhetoric - Willingness

There were many factors that went into Trump winning. It’s true that Trump’s rhetoric and his willingness to insult his enemies was a significant component. Republicans were regularly demoralized because liberals were and are routinely willing to smear them as racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes, etc while most elected Republicans refused to criticize liberals in anything but the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Sparta Report
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Tagged: