'Drunk' Michigan woman throws beer at Uber driver and 'refuses to leave the car' at destination

Mail Online | 10/18/2018 | Chris Dyer For Mailonline
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/18/11/5159328-0-image-a-17_1539859054753.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/18/3056885258981753233/1024x576_MP4_3056885258981753233.mp4

A 'drunk' Uber passenger launched a can of beer at her driver's head after an alleged argument spiraled out of control.

In a video posted on social media, driver Shalle K'naan, said the woman 'refused to leave the car' when he arrived at her destination and a heated exchange broke out.

Beer - Journey - Rules

He claims she was drinking beer during the journey and when he asked her to stop as it was against the rules, she refused.

Footage captured in Grand Rapids, Michigan, shows the moment Uber driver K'naan filmed his passenger after she allegedly became aggressive.

Driver - Car - Customer - Destination - Vehicle

The driver claimed that once the car reached the customer's destination, she refused to get out of the vehicle, causing Somali-born K'naan, who has also lived in Ukraine and Russia, to begin recording 'out of fear of [his] life'.

It appears the woman requested the wrong destination when hailing the vehicle on the Uber app and became irate when K'naan explained he could not take her to another place.

Car - Video - Footage - Woman - Home

After she refused to get out of the car, video footage shows the woman begging him to 'please take home, just take me home', as they parked in a retail outlet car park on October 12.

But when he refused due to her 'language' she angrily threw the can of Bud Light towards him, hitting the passenger side window and landing in the foot-well.

K'naan - Al - Jazzera - Documentary - Life

K'naan featured in an Al Jazzera documentary about life as an immigrant in America called, A Somali in America, last year and was referred to as 'Ali' throughout the film.

The clip starts with her saying 'I didn't cuss at you' with K'naan replying, 'you have been saying all the F-words today'.

Driver

She then says, 'sir, tell me what I said', and the driver replied, 'OK this is where you can get out, this is where you have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!