California woman left paralyzed by drunk driver and declared dead at scene becomes fitness model 

Mail Online | 10/17/2018 | Chris Dyer For Mailonline
penaert (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/17/14/5125746-0-image-a-96_1539782801171.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/10/9056618908598027105/1024x576_MP4_9056618908598027105.mp4

A teenager who was left paralyzed when a drunk driver smashed in the car she was travelling in has battled back to become a YouTube star and fitness model.

Tiphany Adams was just 17 years old when she was in a car crash where all four people involved, including herself, were pronounced dead at the scene by emergency services.

30-hours - Emergency - Surgery - Cent - Chance

Now 35, she was flown to hospital for 30-hours of emergency life-saving surgery and was given a five per cent chance of survival.

She was left in a coma for three weeks and paralyzed from the waist down after a drunk driver smashed into her friend's vehicle as they went home from a wakeboarding event.

Tiphany - Father - News - Tiphany - Survivor

When Tiphany woke up, her father, who largely brought her up, had to deliver the devastating news that Tiphany was the only survivor of the deadly crash and was now a paraplegic, with a T10 fracture and L2 movement.

She said: 'When I woke up I knew that something was off, something was different. I couldn't feel my legs like I felt them before.

'They - Dad - Legs - Wheelchair - Side

'They were numb and tingly. So I asked my dad: "Why can't I feel my legs?" And then he brought a wheelchair to the side of the bed.

'I could see the look in my father's eyes and I knew he didn't want to even say it. He started to say: "Baby, God has blessed us with a miracle and that is your life. And if God blesses us with another one that will be you walking. If I could do anything in the world I would trade places with you in an instant".

Dichotomy - Story - Tragedy

'I guess it's an interesting dichotomy because it's a story of tragedy but also triumph.'

Before the car accident, Tiphany had set her sights on becoming a model and actress.

She had just landed a major...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!