Former Google+ Designer Gives Insight into ‘Mismanaged’ Company

Breitbart | 10/9/2018 | Staff
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/09/Noogler-Hat-for-new-Google-employees.jpg

A former designer for Google+ posted over one hundred tweets detailing his time at the company, which he claimed was “mismanaged,” wasted resources, and made him “very depressed.”

“Now that Google+ has been shuttered, I should air my dirty laundry on how awful the project and exec team was,” declared former Google+ UI designer Morgan Knutson after Google announced the conclusion of its social network this month. “I’m still pissed about the bait and switch they pulled by telling me I’d be working on Chrome, then putting me on this god forsaken piece of **** on day one.”

Google+ - Dirty - Laundry - Project - Team

Now that Google+ has been shuttered, I should air my dirty laundry on how awful the project and exec team was.

I'm still pissed about the bait and switch they pulled by telling me I'd be working on Chrome, then putting me on this god forsaken piece of **** on day one.

% - Fail - Baby - Boomer - Quiz

93% Fail This Baby Boomer Quiz. Can You Pass?

In his series of posts, Knutson criticized the “mismanagement” at Google, alleged the company wasted resources, and claimed the job made him “very depressed.”

Office

“I became very depressed. I didn’t want go in to the office. It...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!