Grieving mother whose baby was stillborn one year ago pays for boy's 1st birthday cake in his honor

Mail Online | 10/17/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/17/06/5113130-0-image-a-24_1539755517798.jpg

A Florida woman grieving her baby who was stillborn last year decided to pay for a one-year-old boy's birthday cake as a way to honor his memory.

The heart-wrenching gesture was posted to Facebook by bakery counter clerk, Nick DeClemente, who works at a Publix in Jacksonville.

DeClemente - Order

DeClemente was confused and asked if there was a particular order she was looking to pay for.

'She said, ''No, I want to pay for one anonymously,'' DeClemente wrote in the October 10 Facebook post, which has received hundreds of likes.

Woman - Tears - Birth - Son - A-year-ago

He says the woman then broke down in tears and told him she had given birth to a stillborn son a-year-ago and thought paying anonymously for another one-year-old's birthday cake would be a nice way to honor him.

'I was a little lost for words just because of how in awe I was of the moment,' DeClemente told Fox News.

Clerk - Cake - Orders - Birthday - Order

The clerk went through several cake orders and picked out a Sesame Street-inspired birthday cake order for a boy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...