Chloe Bennet and controversial YouTube star Logan Paul split amicably after dating more than a year

Mail Online | 10/17/2018 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/17/01/5110456-0-image-a-29_1539737826047.jpg

More than a year after they were rumored to have started dating, Chloe Bennet and Logan Paul have broken up.

A source told Just Jared that the break-up was amicable, and happened more than a month ago.

'Logan - Chloe - Fun - Dynamic - Awhile

'Logan and Chloe had a very fun and strange dynamic that honestly worked really well for awhile,' a source said. 'When it was just the two of them, there was no one else in the room.'

Bennet, 26, best known for her role as Daisy 'Skye' Johnson on ABC's Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., first met Paul, 23, on the set of the the upcoming Valley Girl remake.

Kissing - July - Holiday - Year - Rumors

The two were spotted kissing over the 4th of July holiday last year, and while rumors persisted that they were dating, their relationship was never fully confirmed until July 2018.

Bennet confirmed they were dating in a tweet this past July, after a fan asked why she would date the controversial YouTube star.

Kind - Life - F**k - Ways - Dork

'Cause he’s kind, creative, funny, vibrantly curious about life, weird as f**k in all the best ways, a big dork, and he’s one of my best friends, Bennet responded.

'It doesn’t make sense to a lot of people, but it doesn’t have too....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!