Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett will present Extra Camp again this year

Mail Online | 10/16/2018 | Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline
fofofofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/15/19/5068582-0-image-a-20_1539629038043.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/19/7649056226581198791/1024x576_MP4_7649056226581198791.mp4

Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett will be joining Holly Willoughby and Declan Donnelly in the presenting line up for this year's I'm A Celeb.

The presenting trio will once again head up ITV2's I'm A Celebrity…Extra Camp this autumn and will chat to evicted stars as they leave the jungle and get all the behind the scenes gossip from the show.

Contestants - Joel - Scarlett

All three are former contestants, with comedian Joel, 33, coming second to Scarlett, 28, in 2016.

Meanwhile, former Eastenders star Joe, 36, was crowned King of the Jungle in 2008.

Footage - Show - Spin-off - Celebrity - Guests

Unseen footage from the main show will be exclusively aired on the spin-off, as well as various celebrity guests joining them throughout the series - which is expected to start in November.

The main show will be the first time in 17 years Ant McPartlin won't be co-hosting as the star takes a break from TV to enter rehab.

Extra - Camp - Spin-off - Show - Night

Extra Camp is a spin-off from the main show which will be hosted live every night on ITV2.

Scarlett Moffatt, who first found fame on Gogglebox, said 'I'm so excited to be back working with Joe and Joel for another year on Extra Camp, I absolutely adore them both. We have such a laugh doing the show together, I can't wait to get back out there and meet our new celebrity jungle campmates.'

Joe - Spin-off - Shows - 'Good - Times

Meanwhile Joe, who has been presenting the spin-off shows since 2009 added: 'Good times! Me, Joel and Scarlett are going to be reunited again on Extra Camp. I loved working with them last year, we had such a laugh both on and off screen! I can't wait to see what celebrities are going into the jungle.'

While joker Joel said: 'So excited to see my jungle family again! Scarlett is like the sister I never had and Joe is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!