Supergirl Recap: Liberty's Injustice — Plus, Grade the Season 4 Premiere

TVLine | 10/14/2018 | Andy Swift
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/supergirl-recap.jpg?w=620

“For the first time in my life, I’ve got everything under control,” Kara boasted atop Sunday’s Supergirl season premiere, which meant it was only a matter of time before everything fell apart. And it did. Quickly.

The episode ended by taking us back to Kaznia, the site of Kara’s aforementioned train incident, where other Kara — remember her from the end of the Season 3 finale? — was punching her way through the underground for… reasons.

ODD - COUPLE - | - Winn - Departure

THE ODD COUPLE | Winn’s departure was also briefly discussed, with Alex eventually admitting that his absence is the reason she’s been having such a difficult time working alongside Brainy. “I can’t win… because I’m not Winn,” Brainy told her. “He was your ‘bro.’ I’m not him.” This confrontation came after an episode’s worth of clashes between the two, mostly triggered by Brainy failing to anticipate Alex’s needs. “Either way, we’re stuck with each other,” she conceded, which is something everyone wants...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!