Gogglebox star Amy Tapper, 18, admits she 'grew up' on the show after joining at just 13

Mail Online | 10/15/2018 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/15/12/5054978-0-image-a-14_1539601746007.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/15/2282402711536646337/1024x576_MP4_2282402711536646337.mp4

Gogglebox star Amy Tapper has admitted she 'grew up' during her time on the Channel 4 show after signing up with her family at the age of 13.

Now 18, the star was appearing on This Morning with Love Island's Eyal Booker as they talked about trying to find love on Celebs Go Dating.

Chat - Phillip - Schofield - Holly - Willoughby

During the chat with Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, Amy stayed coy on whether she had succeeded in finding a dream man, but her beaming smile seemed to hint that the search had been a success.

Amy first joined Gogglebox for its first series alongside mum Nikki, dad Jonathan and her brother Josh in 2013, and has since remained a regular fixture until she quit the show earlier this month.

Phillip - Holly - GB - Show - Time

She told Phillip and Holly: 'I'm 18 now and when I started GB I was 13 so I've grown up on the show, so I thought it's time to settle down and find someone.

'[I just want] someone to have fun with, I'm only young I just want fun someone to have a laugh with, go out, club.'

Amy - Experience - E4 - Show - Show

Amy also admitted that she had prior dating experience before signing up for the E4 show, adding that she's even surprised herself on how much the show has boosted her confidence.

'I learned that I'm actually quite decent at dating, I think I've done alright, obviously previous to think I'd never been on a date before,' she said.

'I - People - Date - Person - Hands

'I was really nervous but I had people around me and I knew wasn't going on a date with some random person, I knew that I was in safe hands.

'I figured out that I'm better at it then I thought i learned things about yourself, you're actually doing something right and they can actually accept you.'

Quiet - Show - Outcome - Amy

Despite having to keep quiet on the show's outcome, Amy couldn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...