Masked wrestler Kendo Nagasaki reveals he has been living as a secret bisexual for 50 years

Mail Online | 10/15/2018 | David Jarvis For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/14/16/5037370-0-image-a-176_1539532008507.jpg

Wrestling legend Kendo Nagasaki has revealed he's been living as a secret bisexual for half a century.

The masked icon of the 1970s and 80s drew TV audiences of up to 14 million.But they had no idea their hero, who married a woman in 1986, was having flings with men.

Kendo - Name - Peter - Thornley - Relationship

Kendo - real name Peter Thornley - announced he's been in a relationship with a male partner since the death of wife Yvette aged 80 in 1993.

Kendo has laid bare his sexuality in an autobiography to raise money for the charity set up in the name of beheaded soldier Lee Rigby.

Fighter - Face - Samurai - Knew - Sexuality

The fighter - who covered his face with Samurai garb - said: 'I knew about my sexuality as early as 17 but it wasn't until I was 26 that I started to be really me,' he reveals.

'By the time I became a TV star back in 1972 I'd had a flings with other men.

Way - Kendo - Nagasaki - Boy - Wrestling

'But there was no way Kendo Nagasaki, the macho bad boy of wrestling could tell his story back then.

'People would never have accepted it but thank goodness we live in different times and I just hope my story helps others be the best they can be - like I have always tried to be - and that my fans understand and stick by me because they mean the world to me.'

Peter - Emotions - Life - Story - Order

Peter, now 76, said he had grappled with his emotions before deciding to unmask his private life but said he was compelled to tell his story in order to help raise money for the Lee Rigby Foundation which helps veterans and victims of terror.

He is a major benefactor of the charity which was set up by Lyn Rigby after her son Fusilier Lee, 25, was hacked to death in 2013 by terrorists Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale near his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.