Millie Mackintosh slips back into her wedding dress

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Katie Storey;Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/13/16/5019608-0-image-a-119_1539445256053.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/25/4750983060568847527/1024x576_MP4_4750983060568847527.mp4

Millie Mackintosh got to relive her wedding day to husband Hugo Taylor all over again, as she slipped back into her bridal gown on Saturday.

The former Made In Chelsea star, 29, took to Instagram with a sweet snap of herself and her grandparents and revealed it was the first time they had seen her in her dress.

Grandparents - Years - Nuptials - July - Health

She explained that her grandparents - who have been married for 66 years themselves - were forced to skip her nuptials in July due to ill health.

While they couldn't be there for Millie's wedding, the reality star turned designer brought her big day to them as she slipped back into her Kate Halfpenny gown to give her grandparents their very own private viewing.

Beauty - Delight - Design - Lace - Skirt

The beauty couldn't hide her delight as she stepped back into the elegant design that came complete with a lace full skirt and ruched sheer sleeves.

Cuddling up to her grandparents, Millie was pictured sporting her wedding veil along with her gown. She penned alongside her post: 'Today was such a happy day! I finally got to show my grandparents my wedding dress as they couldn’t make it on the day due to bad health.

'They - Years - Strong

'They have been married for 66 years and still going strong.'

Millie's bridal post came after Princess Eugenie married husband Jack Brooksbank at St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in Friday - where many members of the Royal family and a slew of celebrities, including Millie's former MIC co-star Oliver Proudlock attending.

Royal - Wedding - Millie - Fans - Princess

Inspired by the Royal wedding, Millie told fans watching Princess Eugenie wed had 'got her in the mood' to try on her own bridal gown. She explained she had 'adapted the sleeves' in her photo and thrown the lace over skirt of her dress over a silk slip.

Millie wed Hugo at his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!