Study Claims That if You Drink Black Coffee You’re Likely a Psychopath

Rare | 10/12/2018 | Rob Fox
joseph76 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/black-coffee-psycho.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Do you like your coffee black? If the answer is yes then chances are you’ve got some skeletons in your closet. That is, if the bodies you crammed in there have even decomposed to that extent yet, you sick horrible psychopath.

A new study from the University of Innsbruck in Austria claims that people who prefer to take their coffee black are more likely to have psychopathic or sadistic tendencies. The study surveyed over 1,000 adults about their flavor preferences and then had those same people take four different personality tests. The people who liked bitter flavors such as black coffee tended to have more psychopathic personality traits.

Coffee - Drinker - Findings - Coffee - Calories

As a black coffee drinker myself, I have to say that I don’t agree with these findings. I drink black coffee because I don’t want the extra calories that come with cream and sugar. That doesn’t mean I spend my nights, say, luring families of raccoons...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!