Jimmy Kimmel Unveils Kanye and Trump Highlight Reel: ‘Trump Is Sitting Across From His Own Twitter Account Come to Life’

IndieWire | 10/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/kimmel.jpg

One thing is for certain: late night hosts aren’t hustling for timely material these days. “Jimmy Kimmel Live” host Jimmy Kimmel made that clear enough during his Thursday night monologue, which was dedicated to one of the more memorable days of the current Trump administration (which is saying something), thanks to the president’s Thursday meeting and lunch date with rapper Kanye West.

“The jokes do not write themselves — or should I say, they did not write themselves until today, when Kanye West visited the White House,” the late night host said. “I kind of feel like every day I say, ‘Oh, it was a crazy day, today was the craziest day’ — this was something special. … Not only was this a crazy conversation for this White House, this is the kind of conversation that would typically be held between people wearing hospital bracelets.”

West - Trump - Meal - Meeting - West

While West and Trump’s actual meal was not televised, a pre-lunch meeting was, complete with West spinning off into various tangents that covered all manner of topics, from the need for prison reform to his recent controversial comments on abolishing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!