Quavo Exposes Nicki Minaj Fling With "Huncho Dreams" Rap

E! Online | 10/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018912/rs_600x600-181012064338-600.quavo-nicki-minaj.101218.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

The rest of Quavo's song just makes matters worse for Minaj. "N---a don't mean to brag (No) / I be tryin' to keep it cool, but I sniped yo' **** (Swear) / No 'FEFE,' I skeet-skeet ('FEFE') on yo' face **** (Face ****, brrt-brrt) / Called up Huncho to come tap that **** (Swear) / Pull up on you, auto-tune when I grip that **** (Skeet, skeet) / Pullin' on yo' weave, 'cross the room when I pipe that **** (Pipe it) / I see a queen on a tree-tree (What you see?) / She like the ride new boy tree-tree (Yeah, new boy) / I see a queen on the tree-tree (What you see?) / She like the ride that boy tree-tree (Yeah, new boy) / Nicki (Nicki), do you love me? (Please) / Why you crying? (Why?) / She don't wanna be a queen unless she got me (Queen) / She don't wanna be on scene unless we married (On scene) / No cap (No cap, yeah), for real (Hey) /Tea in my double cup, it can't spill (Tea) / Left the fire on the dresser at the hotel (Fye, yeah) / Drunk as ****,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: