Good Financial Lessons From Bad Mistakes

www.christianpost.com | 10/12/2018 | Staff
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/119428/chuck-bentley.jpg

To learn Biblical answers to your financial questions, you can #AskChuck @AskCrown your questions by clicking here. Questions used may be lightly edited for length or clarity.

I've made many mistakes with money over the years. I live in regret of how I squandered so much and failed to prepare for the future. My wife is insecure and concerned that we don't have enough saved or invested for retirement. We need to move forward but are making zero progress. Can you help me/us over the hurdle?

Truth - Money - Point - Lives - God

You are not alone. The truth is that we all mishandle money at some point in our lives. Few of us were taught what God says about money in the Bible and as a result, we flounder around trying to do the best we can. The good news is, that once we realize the Truth, we can identify our mistakes and learn from them to avoid making the same mistake over and over again. God's mercy far outweighs any financial loss and we can trust in His unfailing love to guide our decisions in the remaining years of our lives.

Don't despair. Only 20% of American adults claim they have no financial regrets, while the rest admit to making their share of financial mistakes. Of the 80% who have financial regrets, here's what they regret most:

Start - Mistakes - Mercy - God - Idols

It is never too late to begin to work together and make a fresh start. Financial mistakes can be a severe mercy God uses to reveal the idols, self-indulgence, or wrong attitudes about money that we have allowed to control our lives. It's how He got my attention!

My wife and I were in much the same boat that you describe when we turned forty. It was then that we attended a Crown Bible Study and united our hearts to fight the financial...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: