Perrie Edwards flashes more than expected in semi-sheer slip dress

Mail Online | 5/24/2019 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/12/08/4979302-0-image-a-27_1539330081284.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/05/4280599739325892732/1024x576_MP4_4280599739325892732.mp4

They are preparing for the release of their third studio album.

And in true Little Mix style, the glamorous foursome are pulling out all the style stops for the promo trail - as proved when they headed into London's Global Studios on Thursday evening.

Way - Perrie - Edwards - Chill - Slip

Leading the way was Perrie Edwards who shunned the autumnal chill to sport just a slinky slip dress, under which she went braless - meaning she accidentally flashed her pierced assets - while the other girls were equally stylish.

Perrie was looking every inch the superstar for the outing as she sizzled in the brown dress while all the others, including Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall, opted for a similar brown colour scheme.

Girls - Release - Woman - Me - October

The girls are gearing up for the release of her new single, Woman Like Me, on October 12, so the promo trail is naturally in full swing.

Know for their quirky yet kooky styles, Perrie led the way in the sexy dress which was simple yet stunning while she added an edgy touch with her brown shades.

Hair - Knot - Make-up - Display - Taupe

Scraping her hair into a staggering top knot, she ensured her stunning make-up was on full display with a taupe lip coordinating with the dress.

Jesy opted for her favoured abs-flashing style in an orange polo neck with a perilously cropped hemline while pairing the look with volumnious trousers.

Chestnut - Tresses - Waves - Style - Pals

She wore her chestnut tresses in tumbling waves so the simple style did not distract from her edgy ensemble as she strutted out with her gal pals.

Leigh-Anne...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.