I keep getting asked what I mean by “Christianism”

Catholic and Enjoying It! | 10/12/2018 | Staff
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/sites/71/2018/10/antichrist.jpg

A Christianist is an adherent of a political cultus centered on Donald Trump and informed by a magisterium of FOX, right wing talk radio and right wing social media, which uses Christian imagery and jargon in the service of a diabolical antichrist gospel of racism, war, torture apologetics, gun fanaticism, misogyny, mammon worship, cruelty to the least of these and hatred of both science and orthodox Christian belief. One of its defining features is a soteriology which states that “Talking about opposing abortion taketh away the sins of the world–including the sin of supporting abortion if you are a Republican.” Accordingly, it is a fertility cult which uses the unborn as human shields in order to make open war on the actual teaching of the gospel which calls for the protection of all human life from conception to natural death.

A Christian, in contrast, is a disciple of Jesus Christ. A Christian attempts to obey Jesus Christ at all costs. As a Catholic, I believe the fullness of Christ’s gospel subsists in the Catholic Church and that, therefore, discipleship to Jesus means heeding and obey all the Church’s magisterial guidance, not just the bits I happen to like.

Christians - Jesus - Sinners - Christianists - Gun

Christians believe Jesus died for sinners and we are to do likewise. Christianists believe in killing those whom they feel threatened by, using their precious, precious gun.

Jesus said “Suffer the children to come unto me.” Christianists believe in torturing and caging children at the border.

Christians - Practice - Baptism - Jesus - Gift

Christians practice baptism and believe Jesus give it as a gift to cleanse us from sin. Christianists say, “Waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists.”

Christians believe Jesus gave us his body, blood, soul, and divinity to eat to make us sharers in eternal life. Christianists believe God gave them the poor to eat, body and soul to make them sharers in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Catholic and Enjoying It!
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: