Grey's Anatomy Recap: Flying Blind — Plus, Maggie Blabs Teddy's Secret

TVLine | 10/11/2018 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/meredith.jpg?w=621

And she’s off! Thursday’s Grey’s Anatomy marked the official beginning of Meredith’s Season of Love, and the milestone did not go unnoticed. When she showed up at Grey Sloan all made up for the blind date on which Cece was sending her, heads turned, and tongues wagged. But Grey’s dive back into the dating pool, major as that turning point is, might not have been the episode’s most momentous twist of plot. What was? Read on.

‘LUNCH IS BORING!’ | As “Momma Knows Best” began, Maggie wasn’t sleeping, she was so concerned about Owen and Amelia’s relationship status, given what she knew about Teddy’s delicate condition. At the same time, “hag” Amelia was going at it with Betty over the teen’s slip with drugs. And “I can’t do what I want to do,” Amelia railed to Owen, “or we’d have to hide her body!” Meanwhile, Alex wondered whether Jo was hitting him up for money for new equipment while she had her hand on his… you know, equipment. “You made me feel dirty,” he said as if it was a bad thing. At work the next day, Alex informed Link that his expenditure was on hold, and at once, Mer’s glam look turned heads — first Taryn and Link’s, then DeLuca’s. Carina was telling her brother that she might have to go home for their dad for a while, but seeing his reaction to Mer, admitted, “I don’t want to leave town when you’re about to make a fool of yourself over your lady boss!” Shortly, an apartment fire brought Andy and Dean from Station 19 to Grey Sloan with Natalie, a 40-year-old patient, and her son, Max, who appeared to be almost too scared to get out of the ambulance.

Amelia - Maggie - Alex - Gander - Mer

When Amelia, Maggie and Alex got a gander at Mer in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: