The 100 Season 6: Bellamy and Clarke Will Team Up as Leaders Again

TVGuide.com | 10/11/2018 | Sadie Gennis
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2018/10/11/4f564277-38d7-48bd-ae5c-f5bc632b8787/thumbnail/1300x867/0995be2e7fb1a60881a33ae21be6c419/the100-news.png

Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Clarke (Eliza Taylor) went through some serious sh-- on The 100 last season. Fortunately, the damage done to their relationship wasn't irreparable, and the pair will find a way to forgive each other and team up again to lead their people into this new world. After, of course, they talk some things out.

"This season starts with a little bit of a reckoning of some of the things that they went through last year, especially from Clarke's side of things. She left Bellamy to die and things like that," creator Jason Rothenberg told TV Guide. "So they'll definitely deal with that, but I think they both turn the page and figure out a way to be together on the same page. That's when good things happen."

Morley - Show - Tendency - Bellamy - Clarke

While Morley acknowledged the show's tendency to pull Bellamy and Clarke apart, he said that when Season 6 picks up "the only way now is to start healing, that kind of emotional healing and building relationships back up."

Added Taylor: "I think they definitely are kind of pairing up again as the leaders, which is cool."

Bellamy - Clarke

Bellamy and Clarke likely won't have too long...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!