Trump Says Energized Republicans Must Vote to Ensure Unexpected Senate Wins

Breitbart | 11/6/2018 | Staff
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/09/donald-trump-points-up-american-flag-918-getty.jpg

President Donald Trump repeatedly pointed to recent increases in Republican enthusiasm during a Fox and Friends interview on Thursday. He said that was an indicator of midterm election day victory, so long as people still get out and vote.

“Kevin [Cramer] is just a great person,” the president said of the Republican challenging Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota.

People - Vote - President - Trump

“People have to still get out and vote,” president Trump urged.

“On many of the Senate races, races that we didn’t think we had a chance, we’re going to at least do very well and in many cases I think we’re going to win,” Trump predicted. He said many House races have been called wrong and, “I really think the Republicans are very energized, much more so now than two or three weeks ago.”

Hosts - President - Lead - Sen - Ted

Hosts asked the president about a increased lead for Sen. Ted Cruz in Texas over Democrat Beto O’Rourke and how Republicans keep enthusiasm up through election day.

“I really think they have it naturally,” said Trump. “Even before Justice [Brett] Kavanaugh. If you look at over last month or two months…I didn’t believe the polls because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!