Deranged media gets Trump advisor Stephen Miller’s 3rd grade teacher to bad mouth him

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 10/11/2018 | William A. Jacobson
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Steven-Miller-Press-Conference-Acosta-e1539262179262.jpg

So many lines have been crossed by Democrats and their supportive media, I’m not sure there are any lines left.

Stephen Miller, advisor to Trump, is hated by Democrats and other leftists because of his role helping elect Trump and Miller’s strong positions on immigration.

Miller - Condo - Building - Subject - Protests

Miller’s condo building has been the subject of protests.

The New York Times investigated Miller’s high school and college years:

Mr - Miller - Journey - Point - Dozens

Mr. Miller’s journey to this point, outlined over dozens of interviews with friends, classmates and current and former colleagues, is a triumph of unbending convictions and at least occasional contrivance. It is a story of beliefs that congealed early in a home that he helped nudge to the right of its blue-state ZIP code, and of an ideology that became an identity for a spindly agitator at a large and racially divided public high school.

These formative years supplied the template for the life Mr. Miller has carved out for himself in Washington, where he remains the hard-line jouster many of Mr. Trump’s most zealous supporters trust most in the White House — and many former peers fear.

June - Politico - Piece - Miller - Grade

In June 2018, Politico even ran a piece from one of Miller’s 3rd grade classmates, I Sat on the Other Side of Stephen Miller’s First Wall:

It was difficult to make Stephen laugh. I found him difficult to reach at all, and so, it seemed, did most everyone else. He was frequently distracted, vacillating between total disinterest in everything around him—my stories, of course, included—and complete obsession with highly specific tasks that could only be performed alone.

Tape - Glue - Midpoint - Desk - Stephen

He especially was obsessed with tape and glue. Along the midpoint of our desk, Stephen laid down a piece of white masking tape, explaining that it marked the boundary of our sides and that I was not to cross it. The formality of this struck me as odd....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!