Swingin' Supremacists

SteynOnline | 10/9/2018 | Staff
Coraav (Posted by) Level 3
Submission of reader comments is restricted to Mark Steyn Club members only. If you are not yet a member, please click here to join. If you are already a member, please log in here:

Email:

Password

Password:

Forgotten password?

Think I understand.

They put lots of laws in obamacare for example. Hundreds.

So some are acceptable to many and easy to vote for.

When really they should of been voting for them individually.

Bloody - Lazy - Book - **** - Life

Bloody lazy in my book. They end up voting for any **** to give them an easy life.

Hate career politicians. Waste of space.

People - Country - Bill - Lie - Premiums

There's probably not a thousand people in this entire country that read that bill before and maybe even after it was passed, I bet. Actually, the biggest lie of them all was that your premiums would go down by a couple grand. On average they probably went up by that amount. Ours did to where we had to drop the insurance that carried me through cancer treatment and surgeries. We loved our plan but we had to drop it when it went through the roof. It was a scramble finding an affordable alternative.

Wow Mark. It all reads like a lot of bollocks.

Man - Woman - Lot - Bollocks

Where the little man (including woman) should stop trusting a lot of bollocks.

But we small people do know who is talking sense.

% - Guff - USA - Filter - ****

You may have 50% of the legal guff in the USA. But we little guys filter the **** out.

We have people like you. I have to say Nigel and JRM too.

Cheers

Cheers mate.

The American Constitution's focus is unique. As my favorite political science professor explained it, our Constitution prohibits GOVERNMENT from doing anything unless it is permitted by its terms. The CITIZENS, however, can do anything they desire unless prohibited by laws in sync with it.

Claim - Pages - Obamacare - Pages - Law

I used to make the claim that 2,700 pages of Obamacare was 2 pages of law and 2,698...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SteynOnline
Wake Up To Breaking News!