45 Caliber Revolver – M1917

americanshootingjournal.com | 10/11/2018 | asjstaff
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://americanshootingjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/VT16-Executive-Pistol3.jpg

Veritas Tactical makes AR pistols for self-defense applications.

For those who know me and have trained with me as well, it is no secret I am a huge advocate of the AR pistol. There are many reasons, which I shall address in this article.

Law - Possession - Rifle - Shotgun - Barrel

1934 established a law forbidding the possession of a rifle or shotgun under the barrel length of 16 inches, which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms would classify as a short barrel rifle.

Of course, a law-abiding citizen could apply for the tax stamp at a cost of $200, plus the jackedup price for their choice of an SBR, which can easily go from $2,000 to $3,000 or more, with a wait for the feds to approve your paperwork for a year or more.

AR - Pistol - SIG - Brace - Shockwave

Or one can simply buy an approved AR pistol with an approved SIG brace, Shockwave blade, Lawman Tactical or some other approved variant stock that the BATF allows, even for shoulder firing positions. All for half the cost of an approved SBR.

Considering the outrage against semiautomatic rifles in the news lately, some might question the sanity of a recommendation for the AR platform. Let me explain.

Alex - Ferrer - Right - Veritas - CEO

Alex Ferrer (right), Veritas CEO and owner, and Fernando “Zep” Zeppieri, the company’s sales manager, have years of tactical experience with law enforcement and personal protection for the CIA and others.

FIRST, FROM THE historical side of it. The group of people I put as the best ever overall citizens in the United States who used guns in their daily lives were the pioneers of the 1800s traveling west in covered wagons and building homes in the open prairie.

Weaponry - Kind - Single-action - Sixshooter - Colt

It was not uncommon for them to have the newest weaponry of some kind of single-action sixshooter like a Colt, a double-barreled shotgun (usually under 16 inches for concealability) and the most popular...
(Excerpt) Read more at: americanshootingjournal.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!