Watch What Happens Live: Lena Dunham blasts Daniel Tosh and Calvin Harris on Bravo chat show

Mail Online | 10/11/2018 | Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/11/08/4944064-0-image-a-40_1539241364183.jpg

Lena Dunham during a pre-recorded appearance on Watch What Happens Live on Wednesday blasted Daniel Tosh and Calvin Harris.

The 32-year-old actress and writer took aim at both during a game of Plead The Fifth with host Andy Cohen, 50.

Show - New - York - City - Dunham

The show was taped in New York City ahead of Dunham announcing on Wednesday that she wouldn't be able to fulfill promotional duties for her new HBO show Camping due to 'illness'.

Dunham made her debut in the Bravo clubhouse and participated in Plead The Fifth, in which guests are given three questions and can refuse to answer one of them.

Cohen - Girls - Creator - Star - Mysogynist

Cohen first asked the Girls creator and star who was the 'biggest mysogynist in Hollywood'.

'This is such a roughie because there are so many,' Dunham said.

Award - Someone - Something - Body

She decided to 'hand this award' to someone who previously said something 'hideous' about her body.

'OK, this isn't a person who has like a ton of power, but the small amount he has I feel he has used for ill and that's Daniel Tosh,' Dunham said.

'He - Thing - Breasts - Context - Lot

'He said a really unkind thing about my breasts, but he said it in a context in which I felt he was shutting down a lot of women for having bodies that he didn't consider to be normative,' she added of the 43-year-old Comedy Central star.

The New York City native also was asked to explain her relationship with Girls actor Christopher Abbott who left the show and later returned.

Friends - Situation

'We're friends again now,' she said before explaining their situation.

Dunham then was asked via video by Girls star Andrew Rannells to name her least favorite boyfriend of her friend Taylor Swift.

Favorite - Calvin - Harris - Dunham

'My least favorite was Calvin Harris because I felt that he was petty in public and who needs to do that,' Dunham said.

Dunham was joined on the chat show by Maggie Gyllenhaal who was promoting...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!