Trump Rally Crowd Recycles “Lock Her Up” for DiFi

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 10/10/2018 | George Prayias
Traight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/APP-101018-Trump-Rally-Iowa-BW.jpg

RUSH: I want to let you hear, if you didn’t see it… By the way, Trump rallies? Fox News has stopped carrying ’em now front to back. Have you noticed that? You have to find a Trump rally either on I think one America network, or you can get ’em on C-SPAN. But Fox no longer goes wall-to-wall. I don’t think there’s anything to be said about it. I just think that these guys go on for an hour and a half, and they don’t stop to run commercials doing them, and they are now campaign rallies. Since we’re in the heat of the campaign season.

So I think Fox is dialing back, you know, on the potential equal time claims, even though there aren’t any Democrats doing rallies like this. So my point is that not as many people are seeing them. And last night this… It’s such a contrast. I have to tell you, folks. And I… This is the kind of thing that you just… If you have any observational powers at all, you can’t miss this. These people at Trump rallies, they’re not violent, they are not threatening, they’re not intimidating, and they’re not dangerous.

Anybody - Danger - People - Time - People

And they don’t make anybody feel in danger or threatened. These are people having a great time. These are people that are upbeat and happy, they are excited to be where they are. They are part of something that matters greatly to them. They want to be involved and they are. The contrast to the makeup of people and their behavior, the Trump rally and your average, ordinary Democrat protest is striking!

You contrast the people at this rally last night, it was at Council Bluffs, Iowa. You contrast that with that unforgivable picture, to me, of these kids clawing at the front door...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.
Tagged: