Bella Hadid slips into black corset top at 22nd birthday party with beau The Weeknd

Mail Online | 10/10/2018 | Heidi Parker;Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/10/10/21/4936170-0-image-a-129_1539204830370.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/09/6464339094560197531/1024x576_MP4_6464339094560197531.mp4

Bella Hadid sure seems to like getting dressed up to party.

The Harper's Bazaar cover girl slipped into a sizzling outfit when she headed into her 22nd birthday bash in New York City with her on-again beau The Weeknd.

Sister - Gigi - Hadid - Head - Step

The sister of Gigi Hadid kept her head down as she walked in step with the Starboy singer, who used to romance Selena Gomez.

The former equestrian added ripped jeans with a sparkly belt and a pair of slingback heels with pointy toes.

Siren - Jewelry - Wrists - Fingers - Look

The siren was layered in jewelry on her wrists and fingers as she went for an over-the-top look.

And she also wore big hoop earrings that were easy to see as she piled her brunette locks up into a fun 'do.

Beau - Weeknd - Cell - Phone

Beau Weeknd wore head-to-toe black as he held on to his cell phone.

Also at the party was her sister Gigi, 23, who wore a more sporty look.

Friend - Kendall - Jenner - Outfit

And longtime friend Kendall Jenner, 22, was stunning in her on-trend outfit.

Missing was pal Hailey Baldwin, 21, who was in Los Angeles with husband Justin Bieber.

Bella - Birthday - Centre - Stage - Five-tiers

Bella's birthday cake took centre stage with five-tiers and a garland of butterflies adding a pop of colour.

The design was fairly simple with a black ribbon trim with a diamanté and pearl detail sitting around each section of cake.

Gigi - Picture - Sissy - @ - Bellahadid

Gigi shared a picture of it and wrote: 'Celebrating my incredible lil sissy @bellahadid tonight! 22 !!!! Can’t believe.

'Witnessing you shine and share your loving light with the world fills me with pride, and I become more grateful each year for what a true friend you are to me.

Love - Words

'I love you beyond words...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a Government intervention.