Kanye West to Bring Football Hall of Famer Jim Brown with Him for White House Visit

CNS News | 10/10/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/kanye_west.png

(CNSNews.com) – Rapper Kanye West will be having lunch with President Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday to speak with the president on issues like prison reform, preventing gang violence, and reducing the violence in Chicago, but when he does, he plans to bring a guest with him.

Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Brown is expected to accompany West at the White House, Trump said Tuesday before heading to Iowa for a campaign rally.

Kanye - West - White - House - Guy

“Yeah, I believe Kanye West is coming to the White House. He’s been a terrific guy. You know, he loves what we’re doing for African American jobs, for so many different things. Median income, as you see, at an all-time high. Poverty level at the best rate -- meaning the lowest rate so far,” Trump said.

“And Kanye is a smart guy, and he sees that. And also coming with him -- he said, ‘Do you mind if I bring Jim Brown?’ Big Jim Brown. Boy, would he be making a lot of money today, right?” the president said.

Jim - Brown - Friend - Mine - American

“He was un -- I call him ‘Unstoppable Jim Brown,’ and he’s been a friend of mine. He’s been really with us, because he gets it. He really gets it. He sees that African American -- and, by the way, Hispanic and Asian -- have never done better in this country, and he likes it,” Trump added.

As far as what issues Kanye West will discuss, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement, “Topics of discussions will include manufacturing resurgence in America, prison reform, how to prevent gang violence, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.