'Go wash the dishes': Argentine female soccer referee alleges she was insulted by a local club

Mail Online | 10/9/2018 | Adry Torres For Dailymail.com
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/08/19/4866352-0-image-a-4_1539024012224.jpg

A female assistant referee claims she was on the receiving end of a sexist verbal tirade after a disgruntled player told her to take care of the 'dishes'.

Agustina Faundez and the rest of the officials were accosted after the dejected footballer and his coach marched on to the pitch at the end of a regional soccer league match in Argentina.

Faundez - La - Manana - Neuquen - Emiliano

Faundez told La Manana de Neuquen that Emiliano Diglioli approached the officiating group and lashed out at them on September 29.

'He pointed his finger at me and scolded me, getting up in my face and saying that we were a disaster. His brother also verbally assaulted us, calling us s**t, Faundez said.

Pitch - Dishes - Hand - Gesture - Lineswoman

'As he left the pitch he told me "go wash the dishes" while making a hand gesture,' the lineswoman added.

In his defense, Emiliano Diglioli admitted that he said the officiating staff's performance was horrible, especially after one of the officials ruled him 'offside' on an out-of-bounds play.

Phrase - Dishes - Remarks - Emiliano - Diglioli

'NEVER did I use that phrase, 'go wash the dishes' among my remarks,' Emiliano Diglioli wrote on his Facebook account.

'Moreover, those insults were coming from the stands.'

However...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.