Busy Philipps Calls Out James Franco for Physically Assaulting Her on ‘Freaks and Geeks’ Set

IndieWire | 10/8/2018 | Staff
PaMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-08-at-2.42.12-PM.png

Busy Philips’ upcoming memoir, “This Will Only Hurt a Little,” includes a passage in which the actress looks back on a physical altercation that took place between James Franco and herself on the set of their comedy-drama television series “Freaks and Geeks.” The book excerpt was first released by Radar Online and has been verified by Yahoo Entertainment.

The physical altercation between Franco and Philips occurred during a “Freaks and Geeks” scene in which Philips’ character had to gently hit Franco’s character in the chest while delivering a line. Franco allegedly broke character and got upset with Philipps after she hit him.

Arms - Face - N'T - EVER - TOUCH

“He grabbed both my arms and screamed in my face, ‘DON’T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!’” Philipps writes in the book. “And he threw me to the ground. Flat on my back. Wind knocked out of me.”

Philipps calls Franco a “**** bully” while discussing the moment on the set. The actress said everybody on set was horrified when he pushed her to the ground and she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!