Trailer Roundup: ‘My Dinner with Herve’, ‘Bigger’, ‘Black Monday’, ‘Never-Ending Man’, ‘Wayne’, ‘The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell’, ‘Molly’

/Film | 10/7/2018 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/my-dinner-with-herve-trailer.jpg

We often give entire posts to trailers for big movies. But every now and then, a few smaller trailers slip through the cracks. That’s where a trailer roundup comes in handy. Here is where we compile movie and TV trailers for titles under the radar, because every title deserves a little love. Below you’ll see trailers for the HBO movie My Dinner with Herve, the biopic Bigger, the Showtime series Black Monday, the Hayao Miyazak documentary Never-Ending Man, YouTube series Wayne, Netflix baking series The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell, and low-budget sci-fi flick Molly.

In My Dinner with Herve, Game of Thrones‘ Peter Dinklage plays actor Hervé Villechaize, most-famous for his work on Fantasy Island. The film is based on the true story of Villechaize’s last days, in which he conducted an interview with journalist Sacha Gervasi. Appropriately enough, Gervasi is the one directing this film, which he spent several years trying to get made. In My Dinner with Herve, “an unlikely friendship evolves over one wild night in LA between a struggling journalist (Jamie Dornan, playing a fictionalized version of Gervasi) and actor Hervé Villechaize, resulting in life-changing consequences for both.” This looks like an interesting, and mostly unknown, story, so it’s definitely worth checking out. Which you can on October 20, when My Dinner with Herve premieres on HBO.

Arnold - Schwarzenegger - Joe - Ben - Weider

You know who Arnold Schwarzenegger is, right? But are you as familiar with Joe and Ben Weider? The brothers were the founders of the International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness, and helped discover Arnold. Bigger proposes to tell their story, and I have to say: the guy playing Schwarzenegger here really looks like him (although he appears to be mostly a background character). I’ll admit I’ve never heard of this movie, but this is a fairly effective trailer. Bigger is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!