Drag queen Thomas Pound REFUSES to leave without a place at judge's houses

Mail Online | 10/7/2018 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/06/21/4825948-0-image-a-9_1538857826611.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/06/556818719155533019/1024x576_MP4_556818719155533019.mp4

Drag queen Thomas Pound proved he was committed to his X Factor journey during Saturday night's episode as he refused to leave the stage without a seat in the six chair challenge.

His defiant display resulted in a sing off between him and contestant J-Sol, who had also just been awarded a place at judge's houses by his mentor Louis Tomlinson.

Boys - J-Sol - Eric - Bennet - Sometimes

The two boys went head-to-head with J-Sol singing Eric Bennet's Sometimes I Cry, while Thomas attempted to up the ante with a version of Tina Turner's Simply The Best.

He was so desperate to prove he was worthy of a place in the competition he leapt into the air and landed in the splits, hilariously resulting in him splitting his pants.

Ahead - Showdown - Buzzer - Act - Brendan

Ahead of the dramatic showdown golden buzzer act Brendan Murray, 21, replaced Corey Sean after wowing the judges with his rendition of R.E.M

Thomas was next to take to the stage, as his alter ego Lady Freida Wylde, saying he's fed up of proving himself to people and is here to stand out.

Cleaner - Bridgend - Inspiration - Greatest - Showman

The cleaner from Bridgend took inspiration from The Greatest Showman and chose to sing This Is Me, during which he arrived dressed in a red cloak before undressing to reveal a grey suit, throwing his wig into the crowd.

The hopeful defended his position on the show: 'All my life I've been explaining myself to people. Today more than anything, it's just to prove to everyone: be who you are, be different, and stand out!'

Thomas - Mini - Speech - Wave - Claps

Thomas' mini speech was met with a wave of claps and cheers, moments before he belted out This Is Me.

Simon praised his uniqueness and for putting on a show telling him he'd tune into him any day of the week, before Louis told him he's earned himself a seat.

Tension

The tension built as he deliberated which of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!