New ‘SnapCrap’ app tracks piles of poop on San Fran streets

The American Mirror | 10/5/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SnapCrap.png

Complaints about human **** littering San Francisco sidewalks have skyrocketed from about 7,413 in fiscal year 2013 to more than 23,000 in FY18.

Now, there’s an app for that.

San - Francisco - Engineer - Sean - Miller

San Francisco engineer Sean Miller told NBC Bay Area he was aghast when he moved to the city from Vermont for work last year, so he developed a new app to make it easier for residents to file a complaint. It’s called SnapCrap.

Miller said he moved into a communal living space on 6th Street, and after months of sidestepping stinky piles, he simply couldn’t take it anymore.

Lot - People - House - Situation - Bit

“A lot of people at the house would joke about the situation because it’s obviously a bit comical, but we also realized it’s a really serious problem and frankly it’s a health hazard,” he said.

“A couple of months ago I was still getting really frustrated seeing this stuff everyday and hearing people complain about it that I just decided to build the damn thing,” Miller said. “I figured that if myself and all of my friends and housemates wanted it there must be a bunch of other people that would find value in it as well.”

Poop - Piles - Population - San - Francisco

The poop piles, left behind by a growing homeless population, have plagued San Francisco for years, but gained more widespread attention through media reports over the summer.

Diamond and Silk, the Trump-supporting sisters from North Carolina, recently featured the crappy conundrum and the liberal policies that created it in the upcoming film “Dummycrats.” The sisters mock far-left politicians like Nancy Pelosi for ignoring the absurd situation in her district, and speak to the folks...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.