Democrats Furious After FBI Probe Clears Kavanaugh: ‘Cover-up,’ ‘Sham,’ ‘Whitewash’

Breitbart | 10/4/2018 | Staff
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/10/feinstein-schumer-kavanaugh-getty.jpg

Democrat senators are livid Thursday, decrying the FBI’s probe into uncorroborated sexual misconduct allegations against the judge as a “cover-up” and a “sham,” as Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation moves into its final stages.

Speaking before reporters earlier Thursday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Senate Judiciary Committee member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) criticized the FBI’s decision to leave Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford off its list of interviewees, blaming the White House, without citing any evidence, for what they described as a “limited” probe.

Part - Report - White - House - FBI

“[W]hat I can say is that the most notable part of this report is what’s not in it. As we noted by the White House, the FBI did not interview Brett Kavanaugh, nor did the FBI interview Dr. Blasey Ford,” Feinstein said. “Candidly, what we reviewed today, in a very limited time, I was there. I had to leave. The report is in parts, and I had the opportunity to read some, but not all of it. It looks to be a product of an incomplete investigation that was limited, perhaps by the White House. I don’t know.”

Add Your Name to Tell Your Senator to Vote Yes on Confirming Brett Kavanaugh!

Press - Conference - Schumer - Concerns - FBI

In the same press conference, Schumer claimed his numerous concerns over the FBI’s handling of the investigation had “been realized” and accused the White House of “greatly constrain[ing] the investigation from the get-go.”

“[W]e had many fears that this was a very limited process that would constrain the FBI from getting all the facts. Having received a thorough briefing on the documents, those fears have been realized,” he said.

Lawmaker - Concerns - Sen - Chris - Coons

The lawmaker’s concerns were shared by Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE), who told CNN’s New Day that the expectations of the FBI’s investigation were not met. “Over the last couple of days, there’s been a fair amount of back and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.