Sophie Turner dons plunging blazer while out with Joe Jonas in Paris

Mail Online | 10/1/2018 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/10/01/16/4674112-0-image-a-251_1538409501642.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/15/4359514803817761907/1024x576_MP4_4359514803817761907.mp4

It has been one year since they announced their engagement.

And Sophie Turner continued her smitten display with fiance Joe Jonas as they exited L'Avenue restaurant in Paris on Monday.

Handsome - Half - Game - Thrones - Actress

Joining her handsome other half, the Game Of Thrones actress, 22, made an incredibly busty display as she went braless in a perilously plunging pinstripe blazer.

Sophie commanded attention as she strutted along in the daring number which put all focus on her sensational front and tiny midriff.

Trousers - Look - Cuffs - Blazer - Boots

Matching trousers added to the look and she ensured to complement the white cuffs of the blazer with the matching boots and a handbag.

The Northampton born beauty added to the look with a long gold pendant down her front, while a pair of cat-eye shades covered her porcelain features.

Joe - Trendsetting - Display - Leather - Jacket

Meanwhile, Joe also made for a trendsetting display in a brown leather jacket, matching bottoms and dark green top.

Their loved-up sighting comes after Sophie admitted that it wasn't Joe she lusted after as a teenager, rather she had the hots for Canadian superstar Justin Bieber.

Blonde - Late - Late - Show - James

The blonde appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden last week and there seemed to be no hesitation in answering questions regarding her love for the pop star.

'I think that was the day after I finished my GCSEs,' Turner explained after James displayed a photo of a 16-year-old Sophie looking emotional as she stands next to a cardboard cutout of herself with Bieber.

Game - Thrones - Star - Cutout - Mother

The Game Of Thrones star then goes on to say that the cutout was actually created by her mother, who seemed more than aware of her daughter's fan-filled obsession with all things concerning her crush.

'My mom, as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!