Arnold Schwarzenegger runs into Terminator character while shopping for leather jackets in Milan

Mail Online | 9/28/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/09/28/07/50C2BB2A00000578-0-image-a-2_1538117855221.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/rtmp_uds/1418450360/2015/06/18/1418450360_4305257527001_4305064881001.mp4

Arnold Schwarzenegger ran into a familiar foe while visiting Italy.

The bodybuilding icon-turned-action hero, 71, shared a clip on Instagram Stories Thursday as he visited the Matchless London store in Milan, Italy, which sells luxe leather goods.

Governor - Jackets - Replica - Statue - T-1000

The ex-California governor was trying on jackets when he encountered a massive replica statue of the T-1000, his mechanical nemesis from Terminator film series.

Scroll below for video

Matchless - Store - Milan - Kinds - Action

'I'm right now in Matchless store, right here in Milan,' he said. 'There's all kinds of action going on, I've been trying on 15 jackets, I think I found the right one - but guess who is my partner here!'

He then panned the camera onto a steel replica of his cinematic rival, who he most famously clashed with in 1991's Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

Wednesday - Arnold - Twitter - Shot - Co-star

On Wednesday, Arnold took to Twitter with a side-by-side shot of his co-star in the Terminator series, Linda Hamilton.

'Happy birthday to my dear friend Linda Hamilton,' he said. 'One of my favorite co-stars, a true bada**, and a wonderful human being. I'm pumped to be back together again.'

Hamilton - Role - Sarah - Connor - Film

Hamilton, 62, will reprise her role as Sarah Connor for the sixth film in the Terminator anthology, which is directed by Deadpool filmmaker Tim Miller, with the original director of The Terminator and Terminator...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??