Washington Post’s James Hohmann Links Kavanaugh Lifting Weights to ‘Pinning’ Accuser on Bed

Breitbart | 9/27/2018 | Staff
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/09/james-hohmann-washington-post.jpg

James Hohmann of the Washington Post deleted a post Thursday afternoon appearing to link Brett Kavanaugh’s weightlifting exercise to an allegation leveled by Christine Blasey Ford that he “pinned” her to a bed in the early 1980s.

Hohmann, the Post’s national political correspondent in charge of the paper’s “Daily 202” news aggregation, wrote: “Brett Kavanaugh notes that the summer that the sexual assault allegedly took place, when Christine Ford says he pinned her down on a bed, he had spent a lot of time lighting weights and doing strength training.”

Remember - Tiger - Woods - Ex-wife - Try

Remember Tiger Woods' Ex-wife? Try Not to Gasp when You See Her Now!

In his prepared statement delivered before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Kavanaugh cited calendars from 1981 and 1982 where he recorded his activities, including weightlifting sessions.

Kavanaugh - Calendars - Recollection - Party - Blasey

Kavanaugh testified that his calendars supported his recollection of never attending a party with Blasey Ford:

When I was in town, I spent much of my time working, working out, lifting weights, playing basketball, or hanging out and having some beers with friends, as we talked about life and football and school and girls.

Summer - Construction - Summer

In the summer of 1981, I had worked construction. In the summer of 1982, my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!