Rodrigo Alves puts on a cosy display with model Artur Dainese in Milan

Mail Online | 9/28/2018 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/28/09/4602014-0-image-a-74_1538123144852.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/18/7320803207911092978/1024x576_MP4_7320803207911092978.mp4

He confirmed his relationship with Italian singer and plastic surgeon Giancomo Milano last week.

But Rodrigo Alves put on a very cosy display with Ukrainian model Artur Dainese as he explored Milan and headed to Cartier to buy a £30k watch for his beau on Thursday.

Human - Ken - Doll - Artur - Giancomo

The Human Ken Doll, 35, who admitted he is torn between Artur and Giancomo, linked arms with the hunky model as they strolled through the city and enjoyed an al-fresco dinner after his expensive purchase.

Rodrigo exclusively told MailOnline: 'Artur is funny, intelligent and hot and if I wasn't dating Giancomo, I would definitely fall for him.

Italy - Trip

'I'm planning to move to Italy after this trip.'

The Celebrity Big Brother star displayed his signature style in a mustard yellow blazer and black shirt, which showed off his tiny waist after undergoing rib removal surgery.

Look - Suit - Trousers - Gucci - Belt

He paired the look with matching suit trousers, a black Gucci belt and shiny black loafers, while his peroxide blond locks were swept off his face.

His shopping spree comes after Rodrigo confirmed his relationship with Italian singer and plastic surgeon Giancomo Milano during a PDA-filled date in the city last week.

Human - Ken - Doll - Lovebirds - Music

Speaking to MailOnline the Human Ken Doll gushed the lovebirds are planning to work on music together and is family are 'so supportive' of his romance.

A household name in his native Italy, Giancomo is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!