Dancing With The Stars: Grocery Joe bags lowest score on season 27 premiere with pro Jenna Johnson

Mail Online | 9/25/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/25/07/50A30A4E00000578-0-image-a-85_1537857015784.jpg

Joe Amabile aka 'Grocery Joe' got the lowest score on Monday during the season 27 premiere of Dancing With the Stars.

The laconic Chicago native was famously eliminated on night one of The Bachelorette, but gained a huge fan base and was later placed on Bachelor In Paradise.

Grocery - Store - Owner - Bit - Partner

The 31-year-old grocery store owner hoped to make it a bit further with his partner Jenna Johnson on DWTS.

'I will not let the same thing happen here,' he said hopefully.

'We - Nickname - Joe

Adding: 'We gotta lose that nickname, I want to be ''Dancing Joe'' now.'

Joe, however, only scored 14 out of 30 for his quickstep - the lowest score of the night.

Dancer - Yet…you - Charm - Shopping - Cart

'Not quite a dancer yet…you have charm, you can push a shopping cart really well,' consoled Carrie Ann Inaba, 50.

'I've never met you but I like you,' grinned British judge Len Goodman, 74.

Joe

'I'm glad it's over, it's not easy, but we had fun,' Joe said.

The other contestants fared better.

First - Night - Mary - Lou - Retton

First of the night was retired gymnast Mary Lou Retton, 50, and Sasha Farber with a cha cha.

'Pretty nifty for 50,' said Len, who encouraged her not to 'rush.'

Bruno - Tonioli

'She wants it,' noted Bruno Tonioli, 62.

They scored 19 points.

Season - Competitor - Milo - Manheim - Cha

The season's youngest competitor, 17-year-old Milo Manheim, did a cha cha with Witney Carson.

'Such, energy, exuberance and zest,' said Bruno, who also called the 6′ 2″ Disney star 'a little bit knobby knee-d.'

Legs - Len

'Stretch through your legs,' advised Len.

The Zombies actor scored 20 points.

Actress - Evanna - Lynch - Harry - Potter

Irish actress Evanna Lynch of the Harry Potter film franchise did a foxtrot with Keo Motsepe.

'I just want to show people that anyone can dance,' said the 27-year-old actress who played Luna Lovegood in the last four Harry Potter films.

She scored 18 points.

'You can definitely dance,' said Carrie Ann.

'It - Way - Hogwarts - Bruno

'It's a long way from Hogwarts,' joked Bruno.

Paralympian Danielle Umstead became the first ever blind person to compete on DWTS.

'Anything's possible...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.