Former General Hospital star Jaime Ray Newman welcomes a daughter

Mail Online | 9/18/2018 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/24/16/509CAD3300000578-0-image-a-53_1537801860084.jpg

View this post on Instagram

In August of 2013, after 3 years in a long distance relationship with my love Guy, he finally moved from Israel to LA. I was nine months pregnant and within a few days, the contractions came. We arrived beyond excited to the maternity ward at Cedars Sinai - where the worst happened to us. There was no heartbeat, and we lost our baby girl in a stillbirth. After a year of shock, subsequent years of IVF treatments, and four more miscarriages, we lost hope. But in life there are also gifts that come to show you the concept of ups and downs... This Tuesday, September 18, 2018, Alma Ness Newman Nattiv arrived (with the help of our extraordinary surrogate who has now become family), as the Kol Nidrei prayer was heard in synagogues around the world. An inexplicable happiness overwhelms us, so we have decided to share our incredible miracle that could have only happened through science and love. Shana Tovah, have a beautiful year, and never lose hope. P.S. Ness = “Miracle” in Hebrew ♥️

A post shared by Jaime Ray (Newman) Nattiv (@jaimeraynewman4real) on

Former General Hospital star Jaime Ray Newman has announced the birth of her daughter in a moving Instagram post, five years after suffering a stillborn birth.

Jaime, 40, took to Instagram on Sunday to say that Alma Ness Newman Nattiv, whom she welcomed with her husband Guy Nattiv, 45, was born on Tuesday last week via surrogate.

Actress - Kristina - Cassadine - General - Hospital

The actress, who played Kristina Cassadine in General Hospital from 2002 to 2003, looked back on August 2013, when Guy moved from Tel Aviv, Israel to Los Angeles while his wife was nine months pregnant.

'In August of 2013, after three years in a long distance relationship with my love Guy, he finally moved from Israel to LA,' Jaime recounted.

'I - Months - Days - Contractions

'I was nine months pregnant and within a few days, the contractions came.

'We arrived beyond excited to the maternity ward at Cedars Sinai — where the worst happened to us. There was no heartbeat, and we lost our baby girl in a stillbirth.'

Guy - Jaime - Year - Shock - Years

Guy and Jaime spent a year in shock, before deciding to try and conceive again over several years using IVF treatments. Devastatingly during that time, the couple suffered four miscarriages.

Eventually, Jaime said, they 'lost hope'.

'But - Life - Gifts - Concept - Ups

'But in life there are also gifts that come to show you the concept of ups and downs...' she continued, before revealing that she and Guy welcomed a newborn daughter, Alma Ness Newman Nattiv, on September 18 at the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .