Right on time: Smear against Kavanaugh continues with questionable account from second accuser

Conservative Firing Line | 9/24/2018 | Staff
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Capture-Kavanaugh-11-C-SPAN3.png

Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Capture-Kavanaugh-11-C-SPAN3-1200x630.png

Just as the allegations leveled against Judge Brett Kavanaugh by Christine Ford appear to be crumbling, a report by Ronan Farrow published in the New Yorker says that a second accuser has come forward with a tawdry tale from her years at Yale with the Supreme Court nominee.

According to the New Yorker, Senate Democrats are investigating a claim from Kavanaugh’s freshman year at Yale and involves one Deborah Ramirez, who is now 53 years of age. Ramirez said she was initially hesitant to speak out because she was drunk at the time and her memory had gaps — just like Ford. She finally decided to go public after spending six days “carefully assessing her memories” and consulting with her attorney.

New - Yorker - Account

The New Yorker account adds:

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

THIRD - MALE - STUDENT - THEN - EXPOSED

A THIRD MALE STUDENT THEN EXPOSED HIMSELF TO HER. “I REMEMBER A **** BEING IN FRONT OF MY FACE,” SHE SAID. “I KNEW THAT’S NOT WHAT I WANTED, EVEN IN THAT STATE OF MIND.” SHE RECALLED REMARKING, “THAT’S NOT A REAL ****,” AND THE OTHER STUDENTS LAUGHING AT HER CONFUSION AND TAUNTING HER, ONE ENCOURAGING HER TO “KISS IT.” SHE SAID THAT SHE PUSHED THE PERSON AWAY, TOUCHING IT IN THE PROCESS. RAMIREZ, WHO WAS RAISED A DEVOUT CATHOLIC IN CONNECTICUT, SAID THAT SHE WAS SHAKEN. “I WASN’T GOING TO TOUCH A **** UNTIL I WAS MARRIED,” SHE SAID. “I WAS EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED AND HUMILIATED.” SHE REMEMBERS KAVANAUGH STANDING TO HER RIGHT AND LAUGHING, PULLING UP HIS PANTS. “BRETT WAS LAUGHING,” SHE SAID. “I CAN STILL SEE HIS FACE, AND HIS HIPS COMING FORWARD, LIKE WHEN YOU PULL UP YOUR PANTS.” SHE RECALLED ANOTHER MALE STUDENT SHOUTING ABOUT THE INCIDENT. “SOMEBODY YELLED DOWN THE HALL, ‘BRETT KAVANAUGH JUST PUT HIS **** IN DEBBIE’S FACE,’ ” SHE SAID....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.