WE WATCH CNN’S TERRIBLE MEDIA SHOW SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO

dailycaller.com | 9/23/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Stelter-e1537737271331.jpg

A COZY GRAY SOFA IN RAINY D.C. — It’s time for a review of your least favorite show on cable TV — “Reliable Sources” with biased media host Brian Stelter.

His tie is askew today. From where I sit, it leans left.

Talks - Anita - Hill - Years - Lot

Brian talks about the Anita Hill hearings 27 years ago and says, “It may be tempting to think that a lot has changed since this day, since Anita Hill sat down to testify. And certainly some things have. But America seems [AWKWARD PAUSE] even more divided along gender and partisan lines. Nowadays the media environment is even more complicated, more of a mess.”

Okay, he’s 31. Where was he during Anita Hill’s hearing against Clarence Thomas in 1991?

Stelter - Sesame - Street - Scooby-Do - Doubt

Right, Stelter was 6 and all engrossed, I’m sure. In between Sesame Street and Scooby-Do, no doubt he was tuned into the hearings.

His pauses are unnerving — meaning, dramatic and unnecessary. Now I can’t stop perseverating on them.

Time - Panel

Ding. Ding. Ding. It’s time for the “all-star” panel.

It’s Jill Abramson, former executive editor of the NYT, lefty NYT columnist Charles Blow, a CNN commentator who wrote a memoir about abuse he suffered as a child and a man who cries racism if you’re white and don’t sit next to him on the Acela, and Rachel Sklar, creator of The List, a network for professional women.

Abramson - Hearing - Room - NYT - Maureen

Abramson was in the hearing room back in 1991, sitting across from NYT’s Maureen Dowd.

“This has so many eerie parallels,” she says. “…the parallels where Anita Hill’s identity was leaked out to the press.”

Abramson - Support - Newsroom - Dean - Baquet

Abramson, who lost the support of her newsroom 2014 and was fired and replaced by Dean Baquet, says what’s different is there was no Fox News back then. There was also no social media, both of which she says intensifies the atmosphere.

“This has touched a nerve,” she says. “Every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care
Tagged: