We Hear You: After 35 Years, Christine Blasey Ford Accuses Brett Kavanaugh

The Daily Signal | 9/23/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/180921_Letters78-1024x532.jpg

Ken McIntyre, a 30-year veteran of national and local newspapers, serves as senior editor at The Daily Signal and The Heritage Foundation's Marilyn and Fred Guardabassi Fellow in Media and Public Policy Studies. Send an email to Ken.

Dear Daily Signal: About Elizabeth Slattery’s commentary, “I Stand With Brett Kavanaugh“: As soon as President Trump named Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court, I wondered how long before one of the left would suddenly find something to bring up that would cause this kind of fiasco. I went to Twitter and stated the same at the time, and advised the president and Judge Kavanaugh not to fall into their trap.

Christine - Blasey - Ford - Kavanaugh - Name

If any of this is true, why did Christine Blasey Ford not bring it up when Kavanaugh’s name appeared on the multiple listings of Supreme Court candidates in 2016 and 2017?

As a woman, I cannot respect this particular tale because I truly believe it was conjured up in a marriage therapy session.

Convenient - Years - Christine - Blasey - Ford

How convenient after more than 35 years for Christine Blasey Ford to claim she was so traumatized by five minutes of unsuccessful groping by someone that it affected her sex life forever.

A lie detector test proves only that the person believes himself or herself to be telling the truth. It in no way proves a non-event in a non-year at a non-place owned by non-people actually happened, rather than being part of Ford’s imagination.

Voter - Glaring - Standard - Fool - Liar

Any Democratic voter who claims that we do not suffer a glaring double standard is either a fool or a liar.

If you are Republican and accused, you are guilty, no matter how outrageous and unlikely the accuser. If you are a Democrat like Rep. Keith Ellison and the accuser has proof, you are innocent and the accuser gets excoriated by Dem followers.

Democrats - Presidential

We should remember that the Democrats’ last presidential...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Signal
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.