Nikki and Brie Bella stand out in citrus hues as they attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival

Mail Online | 9/23/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/23/06/50904B1200000578-0-image-a-55_1537682147948.jpg

WWE sisters Nikki and Brie Bella certainly know how to turn heads.

The Total Bellas stars donned their brightest and boldest frocks for the iHeartRadio Music Festival on Saturday night.

Carpet - Duo - Citrus - Dresses - Skin

Posing on the red carpet the duo were hard to miss in citrus colored dresses which flattered their olive skin tone.

Newly single Nikki, 34, opted for an orange PVC mini dress which she teamed with nude stilettos.

Amount - Cleavage - Locks

She flashed a generous amount of cleavage and wore her long glossy locks loose.

A pop of scarlet lipstick finished her look.

Brie - Satin - Midi - Dress - Heels

Brie meanwhile opted for a satin green midi dress with black heels.

She kept her makeup look more natural than Nikki and swept her tresses back off her face.

Day - Festival - Friday - Mariah - Carey

Day one of the festival on Friday saw Mariah Carey, Fleetwood Mac, Childish Gambino, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Sam Smith, Panic! at the Disco and Kygo take to the stage.

On Saturday Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood and Imagine Dragons will be performing at the T-Mobile Arena.

Nikki - Shares - Connection - John - Cena

Meanwhile, Nikki said she shares an 'amazing connection' with ex John Cena.

The star may have split from her former fiance but she insists they are still close and it was easy for them to stay friends.

E - News - 'We - Friends

She told E! News: 'We are [the best of friends] I think it's when you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!