Love Island's Ellie Brown hints at SPLIT from Charlie Brake as she moves out of his mansion

Mail Online | 9/22/2018 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/21/23/4463286-0-image-a-56_1537568792673.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/30/793569562988203857/1024x576_MP4_793569562988203857.mp4

Ellie Brown has hinted that she and Charlie Brake are the latest Love Island couple to break up.

The Geordie beauty sparked split speculation when she moved out of the multi-millionaire's Chelsea mansion on Thursday.

Boxes - Clothes - Shoes - Apartment - Mention

The 20-year-old revealed she'd packed up 25 boxes of clothes and shoes and was moving into her own apartment - but made no mention of Charlie, 23.

Sharing a clip of her taxi journey to the new place on her Instagram Stories, she wrote: 'On my way to pick up keys to my first ever apartment.'

Ellie - Step - Charlie - London - Pad

Ellie had taken the drastic step of moving into Charlie's lavish London pad just weeks after they returned to the UK following Love Island.

MailOnline has contacted Ellie and Charlie's representatives for comment.

Split - Month - Break-ups - Love - Island

Their rumoured split comes after a month of break-ups for Love Island couples this month - including finalists Laura Anderson and Paul Knopps and Jack Fowler and Laura Crane.

Ellie's move to a new place comes just days after she and Charlie jetted to Gstaad, Switzerland, for an ultra-luxurious holiday in the Bernese Alps.

Pair - Trip - Week - Hiking - Trips

The pair certainly made the most of the trip this week, indulging in naked hiking trips, spa days and breakfast in bed at their lavish hotel.

Self-proclaimed socialite Charlie proved their getaway was a cheeky one as he stripped off to flash his bum in an Instagram shot after a long day of hiking in the mountains.

Ellie - Suit - Snap - Herself - Blue

Ellie followed suit, sharing a snap of herself in a skimpy blue bikini...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...